Warming up before the class, Thermal, California
woah I didn’t see the words at first this is amazing
"Destiny Buck, of the Wanapum tribe, rides her mare, Daisy, in the yearly Indian princess competition in Pendleton, Oregon. Embraced first for war, hunting, and transport, horses became partners in pageantry and a way to show tribal pride."
Photographed by Erika Larsen
going back to school after a break is like when you pause a video game to go pee and when you come back you forget how intense and chaotic everything was when you paused it and the second you unpause it all your enemies collectively punch you in the face
- Strawberry - I’m in love with you.
- Cherry - I love you.
- Watermelon - I think you’re cute.
- Blueberry - You’re amazing.
- Kiwi - You’re pretty
- Rasberry - You’re hot.
- Plum - I would fuck you.
- Paopu Fruit - I would date you.
- Grapes - I could stay on your blog for hours.
- Starfruit - You are my tumblr crush.
- Orange - I want to get to know you.
- Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
- Lemon - I wish you would notice me.
- Lime - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.